Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation 09 : Part One

For vacation this year we took a relaxing 10 day trip to Grand Rapids. We rented the same private cabin that Eric found on Craig's List last year when we went on vacation with the Pankake Family. There was lots of swimming, boating, skiing, tubing, marshmallow roasting, and eating in general that took place over the 10 days we were there.

Both of our families were able to join us during parts of the week. Rog and Becky came to stay with us the first four days of the trip. Whenever we are with our families we are reminded how lucky we are to have such wonderful parents and grandparents. As I've said before, our kids can't get enough time with either set of grandparents!

I took 758 pictures on the trip. I'll post them one per day...here is my favorite family pic from the trip:



Okay, I am obviously joking. I won't put all 758 on our blog, but here are a few from the time that we spend with Gma and Gpa Newman...




Off to edit the other 473 so I can pick a few for part two...it might be days, people. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment