Thursday, June 17, 2010

FAIL.

Yes, intentional fail as it may have been, still is a big fat FAIL. If you are reading this it is only because you are A) one of the 4-6 people who still have enough faith in me that you've checked almost every day for the past 10 months hoping for a new post or B) someone who has me on the side of your blog and I popped to the top as having a new post. Am I right?

Believe me...we still celebrated all the holidays, every one of us turned a year older, and my kids had more blog-able moments than I can count on my hands. Without wasting your time with the yadda yadda yadda about how busy I was going back to school... kids... business... blahblahblahblah I will just say that I decided I needed a reinvention.

So, dump this bloggity FAIL from your sidebars. Then add this one...

See you on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment